INSUL v9 – new features compared to version 8
- Better utilisation of small or big screens. (Elements of interface can be re-arranged for personal preference)
- Prediction of floating floors using polystyrene or mineral wool with concrete screed on top.
- Double absorptive blankets can be selected (means illustrations can be more realistic)
- Prediction of external cladding systems using PIR or Polystyrene insulation
- Better auralisation with a user expandable library of sounds. Ability to record auralisations for later replay without INSUL
- New types of connections and improved illustrations
- Thermal insulation of glazing (according to EN 673)
- Database of steel or timber studs (standard sizes selected from menu).
- Pitched roofs can now be predicted
- Multi-platform (Windows, Apple Mac Os) (this may be a couple of months away)
- Better search through materials files.
- Filtering lists by category or manufacturer.
- New types of frames/connections such as Batten and Cradle isolation pads
- Add copy and paste functions to composite TL calculator, and to outdoor-indoor calculator (so you can transfer results).
The upgrade is available here: www.rahe-kraft.de/software_download/