IRIS is a powerful and user-friendly measurement system for capturing and analysing room impulse responses .
IRIS mono is a standalone software package for single channel room-acoustic measurements, supporting standard soundcards. IRIS mono is also included in the upcoming update of the full version of IRIS and is also developed by Marshall Day Acoustics.
- Record and import single channel impulse response measurements
- Analyse impulse responses according to ISO 3382 (Part 1 and 2)
- Sound strength „G“ calibration and measurement
- Speech Intelligibility Index (indirect method) measurement according to IEC 60268-16 ed. 4
- Automatic source-receiver distance measurement using a loopback connection
More informations, information to the history of this measurement method and case studies are available on the official IRIS webpage.