Converter for Sketchup 3D-Models
What is SU²CATT?
SU²CATT is a SketchUp extension to export SketchUp models to CATT-Acoustic files. It exports models generated within Sketchup to the native .geo-format of CATT-Acoustic, including export of layers into several .geo-files and separate file with absorption material definition (ABS-directive in CATT). We actually developed the interface for in-house use first, and later decided that other people might benefit from it too.
- Converts edges to CORNERS Converts faces to PLANES Converts materials to ABS
- Turns orientation of faces on user demand
- Inserts DOUBLESIDED-PLANES planes when material specified on both sides
- export (MASTER)*.geo file named on user demand
- export INCLUDES.geo files on user demand
- export ABS_def file on user demand
- GUI elements
- Toolbar button “Export to CATT-Acoustic”, “Options”
- Sub-menu “SU²CATT” in “Plug-ins” with entries “Export to CATT-Acoustic”, “Options”, “Help”, “About…”
- Context menu entry “Export to CATT-Acoustic”
- Context menu entry “Export ABS_defs”
- Context menu entry “Correct Orientation”
- PDF Help…in english
New in Version 2.0:
- Rewritten code for Ruby 2.0 compatibility for SketchUp 2013 and above
- Fully compatible with user rights on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- New installation routine for plugin and license key
- Debug function „Show surfaces with holes“
- Debug function „Show surfaces with no materials assigned“
- Windows® PC with Windows 7 or 8.1.or Windows 10.
- SketchUp from SU 2013 to latest SU 2018.
- Both SketchUp versions “Make” and “Pro” are supported. Browser based versions (like SketchUp Free 2018) are not supported.
- A wheel mouse with clickable wheel, since this makes navigation within the model much easier.
- CATT Acoustic up to v9.x.
Price: 349,-€ for the full license, 99,-€ for upgrading from v1.x.
© Akustikbüro K5 GmbH 2006-2018 written by Mario Pehle and Tomasz Marek